Tahitian style signboard
Decorative sign such as American license plates. With the same dimensions as the one used in the USA, they are collectibles.
This thin and light metal plaque, to the efigie of Tahiti and her islands, is ideal for decoration. Original and unique, it can be fixed to the wall or any other support thanks to its four pre-cut notches (2.5 x 0.5 cm) to facilitate installation.
Two models are available:
Model 987 French Polynesia
The relief patterns represent:
- An island with 2 coconut trees on a background of sunset, typical landscape of Tahiti and her islands.
- The number 987 with reference to the first three digits of the postal zip code of French Polynesia. The two contiguous figures correspond to the communes or islands.
- The flag of French Polynesia.
- The country is indicated in English "French Polynesia" and in French "Polynesie Française".
The patterns represent:
- A paradise landscape of coconut trees, translucent water, white sand beach, with a luxury hotel and its overwater bungalow in the background.
- An hibiscus flower yellow orange, usually used to make wreaths of flowers or adorn the house.
- The most famous islands are shown in relief with Tahiti in the center. Raiatea, Huahine, Rangiroa are written on the upper part; Moorea and Bora Bora on the lower part.
Size: 30,5 x 16,5 cm - Weight: about 70 g - Deliver with transparent plastic film.